Home > MAX > MAX635AEPA
MAX635AEPA Datasheet | Maxim Integrated Products
Part No. : MAX635AEPA
Description : Voltage-Mode SMPS Controller
Download : MAX635AEPA Click to Download
Page Number : 0
Manufacturer : Maxim Integrated Products
File Size : 380 Kb

MAX635AEPA Article About

After Sharon, led by experts in the company visited the Fiji Communications, the Shanghai R & D center, production logistics base. Mr. Gu Guoping that the expert Sharon Fei Communications, opened a road of communication with industry experts, the experts of valuable experience and advice will enable Fiji Communications, on the road of development in the future benefit, the future will be Philip Communications, continued to invest a lot of money and manpower, and constantly deepen the management of innovation and product innovation, and extensive communication with industry experts, from looking for opportunity.
In the profit-sharing, and China Mobile also made reference to the practice of DoCoMo, and application / content providers divided in two ways: 9% owned by China Mobile all, and the remaining 91% and the risk of bad debts owned by application / service provider; or 15% China Mobiles revenue, and the remaining 85% of the application / content providers net gain. A complete value chain appears to form, but only an open platform and reasonable manner should not be into the whole business model. "China Mobile in the European GSM and GPRS inherited technology, but also inherited the Europeans in the GPRS market mistakes: ignoring the import business." Manager of a consulting firm, said, "As a result, China Mobile has assumed technical level of responsibility, that tests in the terminal, network connections and applications, no real business model. "

All rights reserved:iceach.com © 2000-2010 Certificate No.:Guangdong ICP No.08108781