Home > LMC > LMC6064IN
LMC6064IN Datasheet | National Semiconductor
Part No. : LMC6064IN
Description : Precision CMOS Quad Micropower Operational Amplifier
Download : LMC6064IN Click to Download
Page Number : 12
Manufacturer : National Semiconductor
File Size : 330 Kb

LMC6064IN Article About

263 2002 Network Communications is leading the launch of Mail charges to play again today, some manufacturers under the banner of free enterprise mail, appears in the interpretation of a market cycle. It is this cycle, precisely reflect the number of firms to seize the market in the face of hardships and difficulties and find ways to open up the market situation anxious state of mind. "In order to break its market difficulties, these companies misread customer needs, even with the bait , a long line to catch big fish, tied the real needs of users, and ultimately profit purposes." Industry analysis, said the enterprise application market, has commercial operation inherent in the law can not be broken. This can only be an act of blind expansion, the damage is self-and user interests.
The contents of three major portal services in the SMS example, according to the proportion of sites and move into: In addition to moving the company owned by all outside communication costs; from the Internet to receive information on demand for 15% of fees go to move all, while the remaining 85% information costs go all of the site. Last year, three sites are in short message service revenue accounted for about 1% of the market, so in the new telecom operator China Netcom Beijing will officially renamed as "Beijing Communication" and "Beijing Telecom," the call will be assigned to the listing of China Telecom after the formation of New Telecom Beijing Branch. Allegedly, the new reason for Beijing Telecom, China Netcom was renamed after the listing is special because of the new corporate structure of China Netcom, China Netcom relevant departments in Beijing have been the original branch, it will be "Beijing Telecom" was renamed "Beijing Communication."

All rights reserved:iceach.com © 2000-2010 Certificate No.:Guangdong ICP No.08108781